Applications closed May 5, 2017
SPRA looking for New Executive Director
South Peace Regional Archives Society is seeking a resourceful, energetic person with a commitment to preserving local history for the position of Executive Director. The director is responsible for management and leadership in the Archives and supervises three additional staff members.
- Relevant degree in Business, History or other suitable discipline.
- Willingness to train in Archival practices.
- Ability to promote the Archives in the community.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Aptitude for independent decision making and acting with initiative.
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills to motivate staff and volunteers.
SPRA is a community archives funded by four municipal governments, and is an institutional member of the Archives Society of Alberta.
Please forward a resume and cover letter no later than May 5, 2017 to email@example.com.