The South Peace Regional Archives Society was formed in 2007 to operate the Archives and its work to gather, preserve and share the records of Alberta’s South Peace Region. Members meet every year at the Annual General Meeting to discuss bylaws, reports, and strategic plans for the Archives and Society.
Members who have been voted on to the board of directors meet four times a year to oversee the operations of the archives.
Become a Member
Benefits of Membership:
- be added to the mailing list for our quarterly magazine, Telling Our Stories
- be actively involved in preserving the history of the area
- have a voice in keeping archival collections in the South Peace Country
- receive communications from the society, including notice of meetings
- attend any meeting of the society
- speak at any meeting of the society; and
- run for office in the society
Entitles you to receive communications to stay informed about issues and happenings at the Archives, get involved in the society, attend meetings, vote on issues, and run for office.
Current Fee: $20.00/person or $30.00/family
2024 Fee: $25.00/person or $40.00/family
Receive all of the benefits of a regular membership, without the hassle of yearly renewal, and know that your membership could have a greater immediate impact. Contact staff at the archives to learn more.
Fee: $500.00/ person